Generate reports for prospective clients even if you do not have their benefit booklets available. Uploading plan summary data is not mandatory for generating reports, but a group must be created on the platform.
* Without a benefit plan loaded into the group, the left hand column (client column) will read as N/A, however the right hand column (comparison group column) will generate the average benchmarking stats.
Step 1: Login to the platform If this is your first time using the platform, please read How to log into Cloudadvisors.ca for details.
Step 2: Enter into any of the following pages:
Click on "New Group" on the top right corner.
Step 3: Enter Client information.
- Name: use a company name or a general term such as "Construction Prospect"
- Primary Industry: choose one from dropdown list
- Secondary Industry: start typing a keyword and add in all applicable secondary industries one by one with the + symbol
- Number of Employees: can be estimated
- Region: start typing Province name and click the autogenerated Province below
- Type: choose one from dropdown list
- Status: choose Prospect - Working or Prospect - Proposal from the dropdown menu
Add the Advisor and Support Person name by clicking the + sign in the corner and beginning to type the users first or last name. Only users with an active login can be selected as an Advisor or Support staff. These names will show on the cover page of the reports.
Add in any optional information you may have for the prospect in the remainder of the fields, or leave them blank.
Step 4: After you enter all the information you need, scroll down to the bottom to click to save the page. You will receive this message below. Click "OK" to continue.
Step 5: Generate Benchmarking report Click on "Build Reports" on the left side Navigation Bar
Step 6: Select Report Type - Select "Benefits Benchmarking" and click on the report you need. (make sure the selection is highlighted). and click "Proceed to Next Step"
Step 7: Choose the Comparative group you want to compare with your clients based on Industry, Region, and Size. After choosing the comparative group based on the three categories, click on "Generate Benchmarking Report" at the top right corner.
Once the report successfully loads, click "Save Report" to save it to your Manage Reports section.
If you require changes to the report, click "Build Reports" and return to the previous screen.
Step 8: Once saved your report will be available in Manage Reports to preview, download, or share directly to your client contacts through the platform.
If you have any questions regarding and instructions above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.