C.A.L.E.B. or CALEB stands for CloudAdvisors Learning Employee Benefits and is the name given to your new digital advisor assistant. This machine learning application is capable of monitoring, scanning and analysing all of your group files daily looking for relevant new insights.
What is an Insight?
An insight is not advice, however is information offered by CALEB as a card to the advisor for the purpose of review. An insight is based on a review of group files, benefit or retirement plan design, benchmarking reports, dynamic rules database and the behaviour of advisors interacting with each insight. The insight is only offered to the advisor view and must be actioned and shared before visible to a group contact.
How can I interact with CALEB Insights?
There are four ways to interact with CALEB Insights: approve as a recommendation, save as a consideration, reject (with a reason) or mark as complete.
1. Approve as a Recommendation
- will save to group timeline as a Recommendation ready for sharing and add to Plan Audit Report under Recommendations. A Recommendation is considered a priority for an advisor to present and if accepted for a client to take action on.
2. Save as a Consideration
- will save to group timeline as a Consideration ready for sharing and add to Plan Audit Report under Considerations. A Consideration is a lower priority talking point for an advisor to present and if there is interest or changing variables may become graduated to a recommendation.
3. Reject (with a reason)
- use this option if you disagree and wish to disregard the insight. The feedback will help CALEB learn and adjust future insights for similar groups.
4. Mark as Completed
- use this option if, prior to CALEB, this insight was already presented to a client. By marking this complete the insight will not show up anymore.