In CloudMGA you can add Advisors without activating an invitation in the form of a Welcome email. By adding Advisors without inviting them it provides the MGA the opportunity to set up the Advisor and Group Files for a better first impression when they login for the first time.
Here is a checklist of pages to complete prior to inviting an Advisor user for the first time:
1. Group Page
- Add at least one group completing all required fields and as many of the other fields that apply.
- Add a governance listing and complete the first two section Benefits Plan = YES and Retirement Plan = YES or NO.
- The governance listing page contains a number of other optional fields that can be reviewed with a client and completed at a later date.
- Add a Contact to the Group File including First and Last Name and Email Address
- Do NOT select "Activate Sharing" (leave this for the advisor to introduce)
- this set up will make it easy for an advisor to activate sharing to their client when they are ready and begin sharing your reports, events or solutions!
4. Benefit Plan / Summary / Details
- Add a Benefit Plan, Summaries (Provider, Division, Class) and relevant details on each page for each benefit included.
5. Retirement Plan / Summary / Details (if applicable)
6. Manage Reports Uploads
- Upload recent reports for this group produced prior to CloudMGA. These could include: Renewal Reports, Plan Documents, Marketing Repots, etc.
7. Add a Timeline Event
- Add some recent events for this group conducted prior to CloudMGA. These could include: sharing of a renewal report, marketing, effective dates, recent amendments or other service and support.
If you follow these 7 steps you'll have a complete client file for an advisor to explore! Check out our article on the first steps an advisor can take once logging into CloudMGA for the first time.