If you have not created Client Contact and activated sharing yet, view article: Adding a Client Contact
Part 2: Share a Report with Client Contact
A report must have been previously generated and saved to be shared with a contact:
- Video Link How to Generate a Benchmarking Report (1:41)
- How to Create a Plan Audit Report from CALEB Insights
- NEW - Plan Insight Summary Report (June 1, 2021)
- How to Generate a Retirement Report
Step 1: Enter your client name in the "Group" search tab at the top of your screen.
For example, if the group name is "Dunder Mifflin," type "Dunder" in the tab and search, the group name should show up under the search tab. If not, it means the client group is not on the platform yet, and you need to create one. Read "How to create a New Group?" article if needed.
When your client's name appears below in the menu search bar, click on your client.
Step 2: On the left-hand side menu click Manage Reports.
Find the Report to share (most recent at top) and click the three dots symbol to the left of the report name.
Step 3: Type in the contact name or email address under Share Contact(s).
- If the name does not auto populate, you have not added the Contact, or you have not activated the clients sharing Adding a Client Contact for File Sharing
Step 4: Click Send to deliver this email directly to your client.
- NOTE the email is sent from CloudAdvisors and may be sent to Junk Mail.
- The Client Contact will require their Login information to view and download the report from https://benefits.cloudadvisors.ca/ Login information is sent as a separate Welcome Email once Activate Sharing is toggled in the client contact page.