Document vs Create
One challenge in marketing can be creating content to share with and engage your audience. This is one area however that information expert, like Employee Benefit Advisors, have an advantage in!
Advisors can begin a steady marketing campaign based on "Documentation Content" vs "Content Creation". Anonymize and Share Stories of successful engagements with other employers, strategies that saved the day or solutions that brought real impact.
Where can "documentation" content come from?
Every meeting with a client is a new story. Advisors can anonymize details, different dates, locations, industrys, regions, group sizes, providersand share the message of the story. Share the strategy or idea that was successful with one employer as it will likely be successful with another.
Advisors can be the hero of that story that saves an employer from making serious mistakes, mistakes that cost money and time and impact employees and their families.
The stories can be shared in short social media posts with a hook built-in:
- benchmarking insights that changed an employer's view on benefits
- recommendations on a strategy that employer's wouldn't uncover without their advisor
- considerations for long term planning that changed the focus from annual renewals to multi-year planning
- new solutions that added a tremendous amount of value and were greatly appreciated by employees.
- identifying new risks and auditing a plan for matching solutions
Stories, not just content can help engage new employers, seeing themselves in your stories and opening the door to meeting with you, and a trigger event to evaluate their benefits plan.
Please sign in to leave a comment.