C.A.L.E.B. helps advisors quickly evaluate their group using automatically generated insights from the analysis of the group file, benchmarking, dynamic advisor rules and feedback from advisors.
C.A.L.E.B. insights can be actioned on and shared with groups with the timeline and CloudBenefits group web portal or in our Professional level, can be summarized in the Plan Audit Report.
Advisors can interact with Insights in Four ways:
1. Approve as a Recommendation
- will save to group timeline as a Recommendation ready for sharing and add to Plan Audit Report under Recommendations. A Recommendation is considered a priority for an advisor to present and if accepted for a client to take action on.
2. Save as a Consideration
- will save to group timeline as a Consideration ready for sharing and add to Plan Audit Report under Considerations. A Consideration is a lower priority talking point for an advisor to present and if there is interest or changing variables may become graduated to a recommendation.
3. Reject (with a reason)
- use this option if you disagree and wish to disregard the insight. The feedback will help CALEB learn and adjust future insights for similar groups.
4. Mark as Completed
- use this option if, prior to CALEB, this insight was already presented to a client. By marking this complete the insight will not show up anymore.
Please sign in to leave a comment.