Featured Search for the Week - Snapclarity Virtual Mental Health
Visit the homepage and click on featured search to automatically view this result in our solution library.
Just Search "Snapclarity Virtual Mental Health" to view the Solution Listing page below [WATCH 1:35]:
Snapclarity is a mental health platform that offers virtual therapy experience that allows employees to proactively manage their mental health directly from their smart device. We offer virtual mental wellbeing and healthcare solutions that transform how mental health support is accessed, delivered and experienced. Our platform is the first in the industry to offer mental health risk assessment and associated tools to build resiliency and wellbeing. This connected care experience offers everyone on-demand, convenient and discreet support, integrating mental health support into their daily life. Our platform is completely confidential, HIPPA compliant and secure. It can be experienced from wherever members have an internet-connected device.
Upon partnership with plan sponsors, our Customer Success Managers establish a mutual understanding of desired outcomes and then ensure launch and communication plans are tailored to meet those objectives. Following the email invitation to the platform, we're seeing 85% of a typical employee population download Snapclarity to one or multiple devices.
A user's wellness journey begins by:
1) Completing our clinically-validated assessment that screens for risk factors across 13 primary mental health disorders. It takes less than 20 minutes to complete.
2) Immediately following the completion of the mental health assessment, our users receive an actionable personalized care plan, specific to their needs as determined by the assessment, which can include life interventions, potential psychological services and Rx recommendations.
3) Our users have access to our on-demand Health Care Team who collaboratively review assessment results with the user and identify their most effective care path. Individual user assessments and therapy usage are not shared with employers.
4) Self-guided psychosocial resources, iCBT, peer support, blogs and clinically-validated tools are always available.
5) For those with more specific requirements and in need of therapy, we connect members virtually with a registered, licensed therapist who leverage evidence-based tools and approaches. We're able to offer 60-minutes of virtual therapy (can be broken into 15- and 30-minute increments) per month and unlimited text-based chat through our platform.
COVID-19: How leaders can make a difference and support employee mental health | https://www.snapclarity.com/webinar-leaders-make-difference-support-employee-mental-health
For more information contact:
Please sign in to leave a comment.