Release Note Highlights 06-30-2020
- Notification Bell will alert users to new notifications that link directly to relevant pages on platform
- Notification Inbox can sort Read / Unread messages produced by the system
- Report Upload Notification - get an alert each time a new report is uploaded to Manage Reports for one of your groups (Advisor or Support User name attached)
- New Prospect Report - get a daily alert for new prospect groups added to your advisory firm
- New Client Report - get a daily alert for new group clients added to your advisory firm
Solution Library Link
Move "Solution Library" link on Side Navigation from under "Provider Files" to between timeline and CALEB Insights and update to Lightning bolt "Solution Match" icon.
Group Contact Type "Plan Member" Added
A Plan Member Contact Type has been added to allow for future distinction between sharing of Plan Sponsor only vs all Plan Member materials such as voluntary benefit programs.
Group Contact Status Column Added
Users can now see in Contact Listing the Status of Contact Sharing "Activated" or "Disabled"
Updated Disclaimer on All Benchmarking Reports
Improved wording and grammar.
Added Solution Library Filter for Language and Country
To accomodate future options from providers including bilingual support and region distinction.
Improved Plan Audit Formatting
In Saving as a PDF reduced extra pages and spacing issues. Improved formatting of default Executive Summary.
Added "Visit Webpage" option for Providers to add Web Links to Solution Pages
Providers can now add Weblinks (URL) to open a new window and direct users to more information on dedicated public solution webpages. "Visit Webpage" button will only be visible on applicable solutions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.