Justwealth is an innovative online portfolio manager founded in 2015 to offer "Justice" to overcharged and underserved Canadian investors.
Justwealth’s Digital Group Savings Plans offer Group RRSP, Group TFSA and Spousal RRSP accounts for existing employees. Justwealth also offers RRIFs and LIRAs.
As a Registered Portfolio Manager, Justwealth is mandated to manage employees' retirement accounts to a FIDUCIARY STANDARD - to always act in each individual employee's best interest.
Justwealth’s Digital Plans offer online, simple & convenient processes for employers and employees.
As part of the Justwealth Advisor Partnership Program, we will also work with your Benefits Advisors and Consultants*, Payroll Providers and Third-Party Administrators. Optional plan administration services are also available from SEB Administrative Services Inc., to lessen the day-to-day tasks required of Employers.
Key Benefits for Employers:
1. Free to offer;
2. Simple, online processes;
3. Justwealth will build a Company-branded digital hub for employee sign-up;
4. Flexible offerings (RRSPs, TFSAs, Voluntary Contributions, Matching Contributions etc.);
5. Optional administration by SEB Administrative Services Inc., to help minimize day-to-day tasks
Key Benefits for Employees:
1. Low & transparent fees (0.40% Justwealth Management Fee)**;
2. Simple, completely online processes;
3. Automated portfolio recommendations lessen the burden of selecting your own investments;
4. Investment support from a Registered Portfolio Manager;
5. Daily investment monitoring & automatic portfolio rebalancing.
*Advisors and Consultants, as part of the Justwealth Advisor Partnership Program earn an ongoing annual referral fee of up to 1.00% based on assets managed by Justwealth.
** The Justwealth Total Fee consists of: Justwealth Management Fee (0.40%) + Portfolio MER (~0.20%) + Advisor Referral Fee (up to 1.00%).
Note, the Portfolio MER will vary based on the portfolio invested in, but averages 0.20%. An Administration Fee may apply if administration services are used.
Please sign in to leave a comment.